Practice areas

Something happened?

Something happened?
Have a problem? Are you in a difficult situation?
Contact us immediately!
Have a problem?
Are you in a difficult situation?
Contact us immediately!


I agree to the to the Privacy policy



Our firm has personally seen the distressing, devastating effect that a motor car accident can have on people and their families. Road traffic collisions are at most times often thought to affect the occupants of a vehicle. This may not always be the case because many other road users are vulnerable to this type of accident. Each client deserves respect and compassion.

If you have been involved in a road accident, our firm will fight to get you compensation. We help our clients claim compensation for road traffic accident injuries. You can claim compensation if you are injured as a driver, a passenger, cyclist, motor cyclist or a pedestrian.

Our firm will assess your case on its merits based on the information you give us and will advise you as to how successful your claim for compensation is likely to be.

In fatal accident claims, our firm can help the deceased’s financial dependents or personal representatives claim for loss of dependency, for example if the family’s sole breadwinner has died.

Personal injury in Ghana
Personal injury in Ghana

You may also be involved in an accident which does not involve a vehicle but you are injured all the same.

For example, you may be walking or passing by a construction site, when an object such as a metal rod or bar used for scaffolding falls on you. And as a result of the heavy piercing effect of the falling metal, you suffer severe head injuries and severe pain and suffering. You may also die due to your injuries. This is not your fault. It is the fault of the construction site’s negligence that you sustained severe pain and serious injuries which resulted in an untimely death or severe injuries.

The construction site was negligent in failing to do the following:

  1. Failing to ensure that the scaffolding was securely fixed to prevent any accident.
  2. Failing to take adequate safety precautions to protect the project site from falling foreign material or at all.
  3. Failing to ensure that the fenced net was adequate for the weight of the heavy metal rod and other construction materials.
  4. Failing to ensure that the fenced net through which the metal bar fell was made with strong material to prevent materials used at the site from breaching it.
  5. Failing to secure the construction site so as to avoid injury to persons in and out of the construction area.
  6. Failing to provide adequate supervision of the site during construction in compliance to usual practice and safety standards.
  7. Failing to take appropriate insurance cover to protect third parties and unforeseen perils and risks.

You will be entitled to compensation or your loved ones will be entitled to compensation if you die from your severe injuries due to the accident.

We also help our clients get compensation for work related injuries. As worker, if you your injury was not caused by your negligence you will be entitled to compensation.

Frequently asked questions

There are certain steps you can take if you are not severely injured:

  • Call the police
  • Take photos of the accident scene
  • Talk to any witnesses and get their contact information
  • Get the insurance information from the other driver or get the information from the insurance sticker placed on the car of the negligent driver.

If you have been injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence or recklessness, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and suffering. It is important to speak to your lawyer before speaking to the insurance company. The insurance company may offer you much less if you do not have a lawyer helping you.

Taking photos of the accident scene whether in a car accident or other type of accident can prove to be beneficial as you go through the legal process. Accident scene photos can be used as evidence in your case.

Unfortunately, there is no simple answer. Each individual case is different. Usually, it depends on the seriousness of the injuries.

You should as much as possible compile all documents related to the accident, including police reports, medical bills, photos of your injuries and the accident scene. It is also important to acquire a report from the doctor who treated you detailing the extent of your injuries, the recovery process, any disabilities or level of incapacitation, the duration of your injuries and the chances of recovery.